At Biomolecular Engineering and Bioinformatics from University of California, Santa Cruz incoming students undertake rigorous core coursework and are exposed to a rich environment of regular seminars and group meetings.
The M.S. program is designed to prepare students for careers in contemporary biomedical research settings in the biotechnology industry.
- Bioinformatics Models and Algorithms
- Computational Genomics and Systems Biology
- Graduate Level Quantitative Science Course
- Bioethics in the 21st Century: Science, Business, and Society
- Science and Justice: Experiments in Collaboration
- Protein and Cell Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 440 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
- A Statement of purpose
- A Personal History Statement is also required
- Statement of Purpose & Personal History Statement
- Supplemental Materials
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required, up to 5 may be submitted.
- Official transcript
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14178 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.