Beyond its strong emphasis on the business core and hands-on learning, the Italy program has a specific focus on leadership development. The Cimba Italy MBA Program is offered by The University of Iowa.
You’ll have first-hand access to leadership competency workshops, assessments, decision-making training, and proprietary technology that includes mobile apps used by executives in corporate training programs in more than 50 countries.
- Our Leadership Institute is designed to support CIMBA’s educational philosophy which includes the pillars of knowledge, process, and behavior. This philosophy helps you develop skills to turn ideas into practical innovations and to effectively manage and lead others to higher levels of performance.
- It also gives you access to one of the most comprehensive, highly personalized coaching programs in the U.S. and abroad. Students have one-on-one sessions with coaches who help them explore issues such as managing daily stress and conflict, developing better social skills, adapting to social transitions, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Management in Organizations
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Corporate Investment and Financing Decisions
- 11 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1309 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete an official University of Iowa application. This application requires the submission of the following items
- Once your personal profile, resume, and transcript sections are completed, the admission committee will review the application
- If you meet the criteria, you will be invited to complete an evaluative interview with the Director and/or CIMBA staff
- After the interview, if you are considered admissible, you will be complete the rest of the application, if you have not already done so.
- Once all materials have been submitted, you will receive an admission decision via email and acceptance materials to complete
International30549 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30549 USD per year and a duration of 11 months.
National30549 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30549 USD per year and a duration of 11 months.
In-State11346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11346 USD per year and a duration of 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.