Students in the Chemical and Biochemical Engineering (CENG) program at University of Maryland Baltimore County interested in completing a research project in Chemical Engineering can do so within the course-only pathway.
For the thesis pathway, students complete a qualifying examination, write a research thesis and pass an oral defense of the thesis. All students must satisfy the GPA and course requirements for their field of specialty within five years of admission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Methods of Engineering Analysis
- Transport Phenomena
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Kinetics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Biology View 987 other Masters in Biology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The UMBC Graduate School will accept official WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluations as fulfillment of the requirement for official transcripts in the admissions process.
- The WES evaluation is optional. The Graduate School needs to receive either an official WES evaluation or official transcripts.
- The WES ICAP Course-by-Course evaluation includes copies of the official transcripts and degree certificates that have been verified by WES, and it includes a course-by-course evaluation.
- The evaluation must be sent directly from WES to the UMBC Graduate School in order to be considered official.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1132 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1132 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1132 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State659 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.