The MS in Taxation program at University of Miami places emphasis on a thorough grounding of the principles of tax research, corporate taxation, and flow-through entities. In addition, this Masters Program offers courses addressing issues in both tax compliance and tax planning.
Moreover, through electives, students are able to expand their areas of expertise, so that they may adequately prepare themselves for careers requiring a high degree of specialized tax knowledge in public accounting, private industry, and government.
The mission of the Accounting Department is to provide an environment recognized for educational excellence through our academic programs, intellectual contributions, and service to the academic and professional communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Taxation
- Tax Research
- Partnership Taxation
- Financial Reporting Implications of Income Taxes
- International Accounting and Taxation
- Issues in Tax Policy
- Taxation of Multinational Corporations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTaxation View 125 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- A current resume must be submitted with the application.
- Candidates for admission are required to hold a baccalaureate degree. Starting Spring 2020, the Office of Graduate Business Programs will no longer receive transcripts, diplomas or evaluations.
- International applicants who are applying for graduate programs at the Miami Herbert Business School must have their educational credentials earned outside the United States verified by an approved international credentialing evaluation service.
- Each applicant is required to submit one letter of recommendation or the online recommendation survey form included within the online application.
- The applicant is required to submit a recent score (less than 5 years old)
International63000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National63000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.