Master of Laws in Energy and Natural Resources
With many energy and natural resources companies headquartered in Oklahoma, OU Law sends a large number of graduates into energy-related fields and practices every year. OU Law prepares students to be leaders in energy and natural resources law and policy, assisting in the sustainable development of all forms of energy and natural resources in an environmentally responsible manner.
The LL.M. degree in Energy and Natural Resources Law at the University of Oklahoma is a 24 hour program which can be completed in 15 months.
- Petroleum Engineering & Geosciences
- Oil and Gas Law
- Real Property Law in Oil, Natural Gas, and Renewable Energies
- Foundations of Contract Law for the Energy Industry
- Mineral Title Examination for the Energy Industry
- Oil & Gas Environmental Law
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 211 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
- Attend classes as a full-time or part-time student at the University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Successfully complete 24 units of credit over two semesters of study, subject to possible extension for cause
- Successfully complete 12 hours of courses in the areas of energy and natural resources law and approved electives
- Take a two-credit class in American Legal Systems
- Take a two-credit class on Legal Research, Writing and Analysis (international students only)
- Take three courses listed as (Core) courses
- File an official Application for Graduation
International34800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34800 USD per year during 15 months.
- Resident - 18 credits hours: $6,025
- Non-Resident - 18 credits hours: $17,502
Living costs for Norman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.