Students of the Business Analytics programme offered by The University of Texas at Arlington gain knowledge of a broad range of disciplines and functions in the business as well as specialized knowledge of business analytics and its accompanying skill set.
An intensive curriculum covering business intelligence, data mining, econometrics, marketing research, statistical techniques prepares students for careers in the field of business analytics.
- Systems developer
- Systems analyst
- Business analyst
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Operations manager
- Purchasing manager
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Hr Metrics and Analytics
- Business & Economic Forecasting
- Measurement and Analysis for Business Decision-making
- Evidence-based Management
- Python Programming
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Principles of Business Data Mining
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 1618 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Individuals who meet each of the following two conditions are given unconditional admission:
- Applicant holds an earned bachelor's degree from an AACSB-accredited college or university, or equivalent, with a minimum GPA of 3.00 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate work, and
- GMAT/GRE must have verbal and quantitative scores at the 50th percentile or higher.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.