Students in the Economics program from the University of Oregon gain applied skills in microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics, while specializing through elective courses.
- Award-winning faculty prepare students for consulting, applied research, and data science careers in private industry and government.
- The program also offers outstanding preparation for students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. Our Master’s Degree Program was ranked in the top 30 of the 2019 TFE Times Best Master’s of Economics Rankings.
The University of Oregon is a member of the exclusiveAssociation of American Universities(AAU).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strong quantitative training: An intensive three-course sequence in econometrics guides students through the modern toolkit of the applied economist, including cutting-edge approaches to causal inference, tools to manage and analyze big datasets, and approaches to forecasting.
- The program places a strong emphasis on application using open source software for statistical computing that is commonly used in the public and private sectors.
- Opportunities for Specialization: Students can choose from more than 20 different elective courses in economics each year.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 586 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Confirm that you are an international student applicant.
- Complete and submit the University of Oregon online application.
- Complete and submit all additional materials required by the department or program.
- Submit official transcript(s) to the Office of the Registrar.
- Submit documentation of English language proficiency.
International30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 12 months.
National30567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30567 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State18120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18120 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Eugene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.