Digital Innovation and Information Systems from Pepperdine University focuses on bridging the gap between business and technology, giving Graziadio graduates a distinct advantage in the marketplace.
- Systems or technology analyst
- Infrastructure manager
- Information manager
- IT director, CIO
- Enterprise architect
- Business intelligence analyst/manager
- Process analyst/manager
- IT Program/project manager
- Business-IT relationship management
- Digital business consultant
- Operations management, COO
- Technology product management
- Databases and Big Data Management
- Designing, Sourcing, and Building Digital Platforms
- DIIS Project and Program Management
- Managing Cyber Security, Risk, and Privacy
- Business Process Analysis and Innovation
- Digital Innovation and Strategy
- Digital Innovation and Information Systems Applied Researched Project
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Informatics & Information Sciences Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Translated transcripts must be in English, show course-by-course equivalency, and include a cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale (A = 4.0).
- Academic transcript from an accredited U.S. college/university, reflecting a grade of "C" or better in a college-level English Composition course.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Entrance/Diagnostic Test Scores
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Motivation Essay
- GMAT or GRE Score
- Undergraduate Degree
- 2 Minimum Work Experience
International52720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26360 USD per semester during 15 months.
National52720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26360 USD per semester during 15 months.
Living costs for Malibu Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.