While earning your Executive MBA (EMBA) at Suffolk you'll:
- Enhance your career potential with the convenience of a Saturday class schedule
- Move through the program with your cohort of fellow EMBA students—a like-minded group of individuals from a comprehensive range of industries who will help you to develop your professional network and collaborate with you on projects
- Focus on practical leadership and high-impact business initiatives
- Study in a topic-immersive format that covers management skills, accounting, analytics, and corporate finance
- Learn from professors who are a mix of business academics and accomplished practitioners
Designed to enhance the skill sets of ambitious mid-level executives and accommodate their busy schedules, the Executive MBA program of Suffolk University is the ideal choice for you. This highly-ranked, 16-month program is offered exclusively on Saturdays in the heart of downtown Boston.
Suffolk's Executive Master's in Business Administration
As part of a small, diverse cohort, you’ll solve real business problems during domestic and international travel seminars, learn from world-class faculty, and complete a semester-long capstone project that’s tied to your professional goals. You’ll graduate with the practical leadership skills that will set you up for long-term success.
Over the course of the 16-month program, you’ll immerse yourself in a curriculum based on a broad spectrum of topics in leadership, management, finance, and more to empower you to analyze and solve business challenges from all angles.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Corporate Financial Reporting and Control
- Business Analytics - Principles and Technology
- Managing in the Global Environment
- Leadership & Team Building Seminar
- Operations & Data Analysis
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fall Semester: April 15 (priority), then rolling
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 97 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation
- GMAT/GRE not required with minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
International1859 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1859 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National1859 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1859 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.