This Executive Master of Business Administration MBA program offered at University of Southern California incorporates a successful thematic MBA curriculum that gets to the heart of issues that senior managers and seasoned professionals encounter on a daily basis. We concentrate learning objectives on the 'interrelatedness' of business functions as opposed to the teaching of individual disciplines as unrelated functional entities. This approach has resulted in a program that consists of ten 'themes,' two domestic off-site sessions, and one international off-site session.
The Difference Two Outstanding Locations:
- Choose the setting most convenient for you. We offer our EMBA Program on USC's historic University Park Campus in Los Angeles and in San Diego at the La Costa Executive Learning Center in Carlsbad, California. Classes in Los Angeles and San Diego meet bi-weekly on Fridays and Saturdays (from 8:50am to 4:30pm). All participants attend an off-site international session that provides an insightful global perspective.
Blend of Theory/Practice:
- We deliver an effective blend of theory and practice through carefully sequenced individual class sessions. There are no stand-alone courses in statistics, economics, accounting or any of the traditional business school disciplines. Rather, we present the curriculum (and related projects) much like the business world presents situations to a senior manager.
- Because of the severe time constraints that University of Southern California Marshall EMBA students face, our mission is to remove all of the red tape and bureaucracy that often exists at educational institutions. Our program office staff is dedicated to the notion that your goal is to learn, not to stand in lines. All administrative issues are coordinated seamlessly through this office, allowing you to make the most of your time at USC Marshall.
- The purpose of the USC Marshall School of Business Master of Business Administration is to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to become effective leaders. A Master of Business Administration graduate can expect to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Our graduates will have a strategic perspective that understands the global dynamics of worldwide industries and new markets.
- Our graduates will have an ability to integrate decisions and solutions across disciplines in complex decision-making environments.
- Our graduates will have a world view that understands and appreciates different cultures and economies.
- Our graduates will have a clear framework for ethical and values-based, decision-making supported by unyielding personal integrity and the confidence to act accordingly.
- Our graduates will have a professional presence and the ability to articulate a vision needed to motivate others and lead diverse teams of people.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Perspective of Top Management
- Evaluating Market Performance
- Management of Operations
- Technology and Information Systems Management
- Functional Strategies and Implementation
- Environmental Analysis: Establishing Competitive Advantage
- The Role of the Senior Executive
- Strategic Planning for Growth
- Managing Strategic Change and Implementation
- The Executive of the Future
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling Admissions
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1694 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern California and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed online application
- A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution
- Academic transcripts
- One letter of recommendation, which must be submitted on-line
- Standardized test scores – GMAT or GRE (optional)
- Two required essays (there is also one optional essay)
- A professional résumé
- Application fee: $155.
- TOEFL or IELTS (if applicable) – This applies to most international applicants (non U.S. citizen or U.S permanent resident). Review the USC policy to determine if this requirement applies to you.
International63468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63468 USD per year during 22 months.
National63468 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 63468 USD per year during 22 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.