The Engineering Management interdisciplinary master’s degree at Temple University combines course work from the College of Engineering and the Fox School of Business. Taught by industry executives and experts, it is designed to develop the business acumen that will drive your rise through the corporate ranks or successfully launch your own venture.
You will benefit from a focused curriculum that presents business knowledge within the context of engineering projects and prototypes. You will learn how to
- account for market and commercial factors within the product development process,
- incorporate customer patterns into product design,
- manage engineering projects, and
- understand the elements and functions of a financial report.
You’ll gain a thorough understanding of how to effectively lead your organization and integrate business priorities with the requirements of technological product development. You will also learn how the success or failure of an engineering project can impact the bottom line. In addition, you’ll demonstrate your management ability and gain hands-on experience by completing a capstone project in which you find a solution to a real-life industry problem.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Design Thinking
- Idea to Invoice: Managing the New Product Development Process
- Management Principles for Innovators, Engineers and Technologists
- Project Management Overview and Project Management Essentials
- Financial Management for Technologists
- Lean Six Sigma and the Science of Improvement
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 680 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1490 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1490 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1135 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1135 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.