Make strides toward achieving certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) during your program studies. Connect with senior leaders and industry experts through a distinguished guest speaker series as well as visits to Greater Philadelphia region and Wall Street firms.
The Master of Science in Financial Analysis at Temple University prepares you for career roles in corporate finance, investments, and global banking and markets. Deepen your understanding of industry trends, develop global market insights and hone relevant skills including
- asset valuation,
- investment management,
- corporate value management,
- leveraged buyout and merger and acquisition transaction analysis,
- risk measurement, and
- data-driven decision-making.
Endowing students with broad financial knowledge, the Financial Analysis MS raises the benchmark for programs supporting the Chartered Financial Analyst designation with interdisciplinary studies in:
- behavioral finance,
- corporate finance,
- data science for finance,
- financial modeling,
- global markets,
- investment management and
- quantitative methods.
Through one-on-one advising and career coaching, dedicated professional development seminars and access to resources through the Center for Student Professional Development, you will craft a unique professional future, tailored specifically to your long-term career goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Derivative Markets
- Fixed Income
- Financial Technology
- 10 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Finance Actuarial Science View 438 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GMAT, GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 10 months.
National1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 10 months.
In-State1114 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1114 USD per credit and a duration of 10 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.