The Business Administration program at Temple University focuses on key management principles that are relevant across industries and positions. These principles include communication, leadership, resource management, strategic planning, finance management and business ethics. Depending on work experience, professional interest and schedule, you can choose from four flexible Business Administration MBA options—all of which provide the credentials necessary to launch or advance your career in business.
What sets the Fox MBA apart?
The Fox School of Business knows that no two students—or professional trajectories—are alike. With a newly integrated curriculum designed for full-time students and busy working professionals, Fox provides:
- real-world learning opportunities;
- personalized service and mentorship; and
- translatable value.
Whether online or at one of Temple’s regional campuses, Fox MBA students are immersed in a collaborative learning and professional environment. Small class sizes offer the opportunity to work closely with fellow students and experienced, internationally recognized faculty. Unique programming also allows interaction with industry experts.
The MBA programs allow students to build directly translatable skills and develop valuable networks they can take with them into their professional lives. The programs offer schedule-friendly class times and online components. Students also enjoy the convenience that comes with attending an urban university, with ample public transportation and proximity to industry-leading corporations based or with offices in Philadelphia.
Following graduation, students have access to an extensive and connected alumni network of more than 320,000, located in Philadelphia, across the country and around the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managerial and Investment Analysis and Planning
- Socioeconomic Context of Business
- Advanced Professional Development Strategies (two terms @ 0.5 credit each; one term for 0 credits)
- Enterprise Management Consulting Practicum 1
- Global Immersion Experience (two terms @ 1 credit each)
- Financial Analysis and Strategy
- Practicum in Financial Analysis and Strategy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1295 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test (GMAT, GRE)
- Complete online application
- Submit your supporting credentials (Statement of Goals, Transcripts, Standardized Test Scores, Letters of Recommendation, Résumé, Portfolio, Audition or Interview)
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International1245 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1245 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National1245 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1245 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
In-State1188 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1188 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.