Most of the courses in this program are offered in the evening and many are offered online allowing for flexible completion of the program.5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
More informationVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Theory: Analysis and Practice
- Critical Issues in Education
- Research Design and Interpretation
- Curriculum Development
- Graduate Practicum
- Introduction to Educational Technology
- Student Teaching (K-12)
- Student Teaching Secondary
- Social, Philosophical, and Legal Issues in Education
- Advanced Human Development and Learning
- Education of Exceptional Learners
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1056 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- a completed graduate student application form;
- admission test scores (a photocopy will suffice to accommodate the evaluation process but applicants must instruct the testing service to supply official copies);
- official transcripts reflecting all baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate work including degrees earned;
- payment of a non-refundable application fee of $40.00;
- a letter of intent or essay, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
- three letters of recommendation, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
- a vita or resume, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
International1088 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1088 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
The annual Graduate Studies Endowment Scholarships in honor of Drs. C. Robert Waterman, Helen Wilson and Robert McRae will be awarded in the spring. Outstanding graduate students will receive $1,000 each for the academic year as Waterman, Wilson and McRae Scholars. Need or current financial aid will not be considered in making these awards.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.