The program is fully accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP). CACREP has established standards for the accreditation of graduate programs in the counseling fields. These standards are carried out in a number of ways: through continued curriculum development and implementation; by fostering relationships between students and faculty; and competitive staffing of the programs. Students benefit by participating in a program that is nationally recognized for its quality and high academic standards.5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
Flexible course offerings including online and evenings
Fully accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
Graduates find employment in many social service settings
Strong Practicum and Internship component
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- Individual and Family Response to Disability
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation
- Theories of Counseling
- Professional Orientation and Ethical Practice
- Multicultural/Gender Issues in Counseling
- Medical and Psychological Aspects of Disability
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Human Growth & Development
- Group and Individual Evaluation
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences Counselling View 806 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- a completed graduate student application form;
- admission test scores (a photocopy will suffice to accommodate the evaluation process but applicants must instruct the testing service to supply official copies);
- official transcripts reflecting all baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate work including degrees earned;
- payment of a non-refundable application fee of $40.00;
- a letter of intent or essay, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
- three letters of recommendation, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
- a vita or resume, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
International1088 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1088 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
The annual Graduate Studies Endowment Scholarships in honor of Drs. C. Robert Waterman, Helen Wilson and Robert McRae will be awarded in the spring. Outstanding graduate students will receive $1,000 each for the academic year as Waterman, Wilson and McRae Scholars. Need or current financial aid will not be considered in making these awards.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.