We’re persistent in our quest to improve learning—how students learn best and how teachers can implement those practices into their classrooms. From software design to classroom environments to curriculum organization and shifting expectations, during the Learning Sciences and Technologies program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute you'll consider many influences to make learning practices successful and efficient. If you think education needs to keep up with the advances in technology, you can make big changes with your work here.
Our flexible, personalized curriculum offers highly motivated students the latest courses, technology, and resources that support extensive research, and strong relationships with schools worldwide that help inform our scientific and social approach.
Whether you take classes part-time or full-time, you’ll be working with faculty and on project-based teams to see how students and teachers put the methods to use in authentic learning environments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The master’s program combines computer science; cognitive, developmental, and educational psychology; and statistics classes to give you a solid interdisciplinary foundation of the social, emotional, cultural, and scientific influences on learning.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducational Research General Engineering & Technology Teaching View 205 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
- Transcripts for all post-secondary colleges or universities
- Application fee of $70
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required
- GRE: Strongly recommended for all applicants. There are no minimum GRE scores, but the average for admitted students is typically 150 verbal, 165 quantitative, and 3.0 analytical
- Statement of purpose: Required; a writing sample is also required
- TOEFL / IELTS scores
International28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.