The Business Administration program of Worcester Polytechnic Institute helps students expand on their skill sets so with MBA courses and with hands-on projects so they develop a broader understanding of how technical and business issues are interconnected. Students gain expertise with organization, leadership, and managing resources—both human and financial.
Using online learning and robust face-to-face interaction, the master’s degree in business administration program’s format emulates the real world as students work closely with faculty, form multidisciplinary teams, and coordinate action across geographic distances, time zones, cultural perspectives, and languages.
The MBA Program for STEM Professionals is student-centered, inquiry-driven, and problem-oriented from start to finish. The structure of our MBA courses offer the flexibility to complete the MBA requirements around your other obligations. It is also highly ranked by The Princeton Review, which put it in the Top 10 for MBA in Management programs and was ranked 7th in the nation Poets & Quants. So if you’re looking for business schools that offer master’s in business administration programs, consider WPI’s MBA program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Finance Fundamentals
- Financial Intelligence and Strategic Decision Making
- Business Law, Ethics, and Social Responsibility
- Strategy in Technology-based Organizations
- The Edge of Technology in STEM Industries
- Financial Decision Making for Value Creation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Transcripts for all post-secondary colleges or universities
- Application fee of $70
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required
- GMAT or GRE scores are required; waivers could be available for WPI alumni who have achieved a 3.0 GPA or higher and may be waived for applications with special circumstances
- Statement of purpose
- A resume is also required
- TOEFL / IELTS scores
- Online video interview, completed at your convenience.
International28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28980 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.