The Information Systems course offered by Wright State University focuses on a problem-solving approach to information management, using real-life experiences, case materials, and simulations taught by outstanding faculty and industry experts. If you are curious, passionate about innovation, and like solving problems, a Master of Information Systems will enhance your existing experience, help you achieve your goals, and advance your career.
The field of information systems management is continuing to grow as demand for professionals who can implement and upgrade computer systems are vital to the economy. This master’s program prepares you for careers that require knowledge in systems analysis, business systems designs, and information technology management.
- Information Systems Strategy
- Data-Driven Businesses and Organizations
- IS Project Management
- Management of Technical Services
- Enterprise Data and Res Management
- IT Outsourcing and Partnership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Informatics & Information Technology View 632 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- You must apply online for all graduate school programs, including non-degree programs. Paper applications are not accepted. The application should be filled out carefully and completely. Select Not Applicable (N/A) when appropriate. If the application form is submitted with essential information missing, processing may be delayed until such information is received.
- A non-refundable $40 fee is required for each degree or licensure application. A nonrefundable $10 fee is required for each non-degree seeking application or certificate program application.
- Submit one official transcript sent from each institution attended (except Wright State). If you have transfer or College Credit Plus credit, you are required to submit an official transcript from each college where you had originally completed course work.
International43563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43563 USD per year during 12 months.
National43563 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43563 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State29973 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29973 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.