Graduates will work effectively within and across functional areas and understand the entire organization and its environment. Consistent with this mission, the primary learning objectives of the program are to develop in our students a crossfunctional understanding of organizational operations; further develop students’ critical and analytical thinking skills; enhance students’ communication skills-oral, written, and interpersonal; and develop the ability to work collaboratively.
Take your career to the next level with the Business degree program from Wright State University is from our nationally recognized program. We offer the advanced education and competitive edge to help you stand out in today’s global economy. We have a strong academic program at one of the lowest tuition rates in Ohio with multiple flexible scheduling options to fit your life.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Survey of Financial Accounting
- Survey of Finance
- Survey of Quantitative Business Analysis
- Strategic Cost Management
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Leadership and Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1286 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A Graduate School admission petition
- Conditional admit students must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or higher after completing nine credit hours of M.B.A. coursework. If they do not meet this goal. they will be denied admission. Credits earned while in conditional admit status will apply towards the degree requirements.
- Applicants with six or more years of executive management and leadership experience may petition for conditional admission and substitute work experience for the GMAT.
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12143 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12143 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7149 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.