The objective of the computer science program leading to the Master of Science degree is to provide students advanced skills and knowledge in planning, design, implementation, testing and management of computer systems and applications. These skills form good foundations for doctoral study, research or teaching in computer science, and are necessary for dealing with problems encountered in various computer applications in business, industry, and governmental agencies for those holding related technical or managerial positions.
- Software System Design and Implementation
- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Survey of Programming Languages
- Computer System Architecture
- Big Data Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Knowledge Based Systems
- Visual Databases
- Database Systems
- Advanced Topics in Database Systems
- Data Warehousing
- Cloud Computing for Data Analysis
- Advanced Topics in Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Parallel Computing
- Grid Computing
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 771 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
+ Math Requirement:
- Calculus (6 hours)
- Linear Algebra or Statistics
- Discrete Mathematics
+ Computer Science Requirement:
- Programming Languages
- Data Structures
- Computer Architecture or Operating Systems
International10228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10228 USD per year and a duration of .
National3511 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3511 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.