We prepare graduates with the advanced knowledge, expanded skills, and intellectual maturity necessary to become progressive, innovative, and interprofessional practitioners and leaders in the dynamic health care environment.
Our M.S. in Clinical Nutrition program from Rutgers University is a hybrid program. Courses are completed online, and supplemented with virtual face-to-face meetings. Students are required to come to campus three times during their course of study.
- Advances knowledge and expands skills necessary to execute the role of innovative and progressive dietetics practitioners
- Provides an outcomes-oriented, student-centered approach to graduate education
- Promotes collaboration and interdisciplinary education through advanced level courses
- Promotes the design, conduct, and analysis of clinical nutrition/dietetics research
- Advocates professional leadership and service
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Independent Study
- Weight Management and Disordered Eating
- Clinical Nutrition Research Advisement
- Clinical Nutrition Management
- Nutrition Epidemiology
- Subspecialty Clinical Nutrition Practice Project
- Advanced Clinical Nutrition
- Subspecialty Clinical Nutrition Practice
- Advanced Clinical Nutrition Practice Residency Seminar
- Advanced Clinical Nutrition Seminar
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 229 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- International applicants must hold an equivalent credential that meets US standards set by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (www.cdrnet.org).
- A minimum GPA of 3.2 is required for admission. Applicants with a lower GPA may be considered on an individual basis.
- At least six months of clinical experience as an RDN.
International1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1009 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1009 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1009 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.