Is this Master’s in Operations Research & Supply Chain Management right for me?
The students in the Operations Research and Supply Chain Management program of Case Western Reserve University typically have an undergraduate background in the following areas: engineering, statistics, computer science, economics, mathematics and business. Students beginning Weatherhead’s MSM-Operations degree program must have a working knowledge of undergraduate calculus, including differentiation and integration, and one semester of undergraduate linear algebra. Work experience is beneficial but not required for admission; many students pursue the MSM-OR/SCM immediately following the completion of their undergraduate degree.
New features for the MSM-ORSC Program
- Takes as little as 9 months to complete
- Flexibility to extend the program to up to two years with add-on certificates in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Business Analytics
- Focused on the actual supply chain field, whereas an MBA covers a broad range of career paths
- Get heavily recruited by the world’s top companies
- Opportunity to participate in an internship program with local companies while studying or during summer
- Action-based learning with real companies, and the language of business
- Teaching Assistantship opportunities available in second semester and beyond for select students
- Access to merit based scholarships
- CWRU undergraduates may earn a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree at the same time
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Marketing
- Python Progr w Appl in Supply Chain
- Team Development
- Optimization Modeling
- Foundations of Probability and Statistics
- Computer Simulation
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics View 123 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Online application form
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcripts, GPA, Grading Scale
- GMAT or GRE score report
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (for applicants whose native language is not English)
- Two recommenders
- $100 application fee (non-refundable)
International1430 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1430 USD per credit and a duration of 9 months.
National1430 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1430 USD per credit and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.