As you make your choice among accredited Master of Business Administration programs at Brandeis University, you may have encountered an interesting question: “Does it matter where you get an MBA?” And you already know the answer is “yes.” That’s because you’re driven to do more than just meet the degree requirements for an MBA: you want to learn all you can from your professors and peers, in the very best international business MBA program – so that you can launch the global career you’ve envisioned. Brandeis International Business School (IBS) isknown nationally and internationally as the destination of choice for a global MBA. MBA Faculty
- Not only passionate educators and accomplished scholars, but also esteemed international business professionals – positioning them to provide essential career advice
- Includes former World Bank economist, Harvard Business School consultant, and award-winning international author
- Accessible and available – small class size means you build close relationships with your professors and have ample opportunity to discuss your ideas, research interests, and career goals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Financial Accounting
- Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior
- Competition and Strategy
- Operations Management
- Corporate Finance
- Management Communication
- Global Dexterity
- Managing Global Human Capital
- Influence, Power and Identity
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1296 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application
- Standardized test scores or a graded analytical paper
- English Proficiency
- A letter of recommendation
International80250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80250 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National80250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 80250 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.