The Marketing program at The City University of New York's specialized concentrations in Digital Marketing, International Business, Marketing Analytics, and Marketing Management let you tailor your studies to your professional goals.
- 30 Credits
- Average completion 3 – 4 semesters
- Specialized concentration in Digital Marketing, International Business, Marketing Analytics, and Marketing Management
Companies that employ Zicklin graduates
American Express, AT&T, CBS, Consumer Reports, NBC Universal, New York Life, Pfizer, Target, Unicef, Weill Cornell MedicinePositions
Brand Sales Planner, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, Marketing Analyst, Research Manager, SEO Analyst, Marketing Coordinator, Business Analyst.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Web Analytics and Intelligence
- Media Planning in the Digital Age
- Marketing Strategy
- Emerging Markets and the International Business Environment
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 303 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in any major to be considered for admission
- Online Application
- GMAT or GRE
- Applicants are required to submit an international credential evaluation from a NACES-approved agency.
- Two professional recommendations
- Two essays
- $75 non-refundable application fee
International17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 18 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.