What you'll work on
In the Business Administration - TechMBA program of Michigan Technological University you’ll not only learn the fundamentals of business and management, but also delve into higher-level courses in communication, technology, innovation, leadership, globalization, marketing, entrepreneurship, and more. Plus you’ll have the cross-discipline advantage of studying at one of the top engineering and technology research universities in the country.
Who you'll work with
Build your professional network by connecting with other MBA students, corporate executives, experienced faculty and alumni, and distinguished community members.
Where you'll work
You’ll have access to high-tech computing spaces designated for graduate students, and professional resources, including communications coaching and technology support. Advanced business tools, web collaboration software, and online simulation experiences support learning best business practices.
- IS Management and Data Analytics
- Financial Reporting and Control
- Managing Behavior in Organizations
- Marketing, Technology and Globalization
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1552 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Résumé / Curriculum vitae
- Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- Prerequisites: Statistics and Principles of Economics
- Recommended: Finance and Accounting
- GRE not required
- No Additional Documents Accepted
- TOEFL: Recommended Score of at least 95 iBT
- IELTS: Recommended Overall Band Score of at least 7.0
- English Proficiency is required for all applicants who do not come from a Native English Speaking Country.
- Michigan Tech requires a minimum 79 overall TOEFL or 6.5 overall IELTS score.
International23332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23332 USD per year during 12 months.
National23332 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23332 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houghton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.