Students who have earned a BS degree may apply to the MS in Telecommunications Engineering program at University of Texas at Dallas. The TE curriculum calls for a balanced knowledge in software and hardware of telecommunications, network theory and technology.
Courses and research are offered in a variety of subfields of telecommunications engineering, including: fault-tolerant computing, digital signal processing, digital communications, modulation and coding, electromagnetic-wave propagation, fiber and integrated optics, lasers, wireless communications, mobile IP, wireless multimedia, DWDM networks, QoS assurance protocols, network design and optimization, telecommunications software, performance of systems, ad-hoc and PCS wireless networks, network security and high speed protocols.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as: Telecommunications Software Engineer; Software Test Engineer and Telecommunications Network Engineer for public and private sectors. TE graduates find employment in local, national and international enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithmic Aspects of Telecommunication Networks
- Random Processes
- Digital Communication Systems
- Performance of Computer Systems
- Advanced Computer Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 304 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.