Students who have earned a BS degree may apply to the MS in Computer Engineering program. The Computer Engineering program curriculum at University of Texas at Dallas calls for a balanced knowledge of both algorithm/software and circuitry/ hardware. The program has been carefully designed for students to gain breadth of knowledge in software and hardware development, and it is flexible enough for students to specialize in the area of their choice.
The university maintains a large network of computer facilities, including PCs, Unix work stations and specialized computers for research within the program and faculty laboratories. The Jonsson School has developed a state-of-the-art information infrastructure consisting of a wireless network in all buildings and an extensive fiber-optic Ethernet.
Graduates of the program seek positions such as: Software Design Engineer, Computer Engineer, Hardware Design Engineer, and Systems Consultant for public and private sectors. CE graduates find employment in local, national and international enterprises.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Microprocessor Systems
- Computer Architecture
- VLSI Design
- Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Advanced Computer Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 789 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.