Microbiology from Miami University benefits substantially from its interdisciplinary interactions and collaborations with departments involved with graduate education in the biological sciences: Biology and Biochemistry.
Our programme prepares a small, select group of approximately 25 graduate students for successful careers as researchers in government and private organizations or as university faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Bacteriology
- Immunology Principles
- Medical Mycology
- Microbial Ecology: Exploration of the Diverse Roles of Microorganisms in Earth's Ecology
- Bacterial Cellular and Developmental Biology
- Theory of Electron Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy Laboratory
- Transmission Electron Microscopy Laboratory
- Bioinformatics Computing Skills
- Communicating Science: Papers, Proposals, and Presentations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMicrobiology Biochemistry View 478 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work.
- Official GRE scores.
- A TOEFL score below 100 or an IELTS score below 7.5 will reduce chances of admission.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation through the admissions portal.
- A brief description of the applicant's research interests and career objectives.
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.