The Department of Hospitality Administration at Kansas State University offers a master of science degree in hospitality and dietetics administration.
HMD also offers an online master of science degree in dietetics through the Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (GPIDEA).
The department participates in the College of Human Ecology doctor of philosophy program with a specialization in hospitality and dietetics administration. Graduates are prepared for management and academic careers in the hospitality industry and dietetics.
- Advanced Foodservice Management
- Advanced Lodging Management
- Advanced Meetings and Business Event Management
- Survey of Research in Hospitality Management
- Business Strategy
- Advanced Hospitality Strategic Management
- Seminar in Hospitality Administration
- Behavioral Management Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 56 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United States
Admission to the program requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Regular admission requires a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Completion of the following prerequisite coursework is required for regular admission:
- accounting or finance
- management concepts
- foodservice management, event, and/or lodging management
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.