All graduate courses leading to the Civil Engineering degree at Kansas State University are available online to students meeting the admission requirements. Students never need to come to campus for any course work and will travel to the Kansas State University campus only once at the end of their program for an oral examination, which is conducted by their supervisory committee.
Civil engineers are involved in industries that help meet societal demands to address an increasing population, such as:
- constructing living and working spaces
- creating a reliable transportation system for people and food
- providing water for drinking and industrial use
- disposing wastes generated from human activities
- cleaning the environment
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 366 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a college or university accredited by a regional or national institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Undergraduate preparation in the proposed major field equivalent to that acquired by a graduate of Kansas State University, or evidence of an appropriate background for undertaking an advanced degree program, and
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of coursework. This GPA is based only on courses graded on a multi-level scale, usually A, B, C, D, F.
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.