The globally experienced faculty of scholar-practitioners do more than impart core competencies in accounting, management, marketing, finance, and analytics.
They also address the legal, political, ethical, social, and environmental responsibilities of management in their teaching and research. As a result, you graduate from this Master of Business Administration at Clark University with the toolkit and vision you need to create immediate, lasting, and socially responsible value for local and global organizations.
Why a Master of Business Administration at Clark University
- Earn your MBA degree from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” a U.S. News & World Report “Best Part-time MBA,” and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Jump-start your degree with potential course and internship waivers for relevant professional experience with our Professional Track MBA.
- Customize your area of expertise with one of seven concentrations—accounting, expanded accounting (CPA preparation), finance, management, information management and business analytics, marketing, or social change and sustainability.
- Develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
- Join a close-knit learning community representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
- Pursue the degree on your own terms with options for part-time, full-time, online, on campus, and accelerated study.
The MBA program allows you to translate your business acumen into a meaningful career opportunity. Upon graduation, you will be positioned to become a leader who can make sound decisions based on contemporary, global management practices and drawing on a set of interdisciplinary skills sought by forward-thinking organizations worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in Society
- International Management
- Sustainability Consulting Projects
- Creating Effective Organizations: Leadership
- Strategic Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- All application deadlines have been suspended. Applications will be considered and admission granted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1201 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4765 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4765 USD per module during 24 months.
National4765 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4765 USD per module during 24 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.