Our Teaching English as a Second Language at Northern Arizona University combines a strong theoretical foundation in applied linguistics with practical training in the teaching of English to people who speak other native languages. The principal goals of the program are to:
- provide the linguistic theory necessary for ESL/EFL teachers
- equip teachers with the practical skills needed for effective language teaching
- prepare students for further study in English language teaching, applied linguistics, and related fields
- Language And Linguistics
- Grammatical Foundations
- Fundamentals Of Second Language Teaching
- Assessment For Second Language Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching Teaching English View 212 other Masters in Teaching English in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
National26994 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26994 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11004 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11004 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Flagstaff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.