This degree is specifically for ambitious professionals interested in transforming and making an impact on the education system for new generations of learners.
The Education Improvement and Transformation program of Drexel University allows you to customize a program that meets your individual career goals by selecting four concentration areas.
Available concentration areas
- Collaborative Special Education Law & Process: Prepare to meet the unique learning needs of students with disabilities, through legally mandated school, home, and community collaboration.
- Creativity & Innovation: Learn how to think like a creative professional, apply creativity to your chosen career, tap into your innate creativity, and investigate strategies to implement your ideas in an educational setting.
- E-Learning Leadership: As the demand for academic programs and courses delivered via e-learning continues to grow, the corresponding need for leadership in this important area increases.
- Education Policy Gain insight into the policy-making aspect of education, with an emphasis on American policy and the ethics behind creating educational policies.
- Entrepreneurship Learn tools used by successful entrepreneurs and apply your knowledge through social experiential learning experiences.
- Evaluation & Assessment Even the most successful education institutions need to evaluate their performance. This concentration focuses on the evaluation process and how to effectively assess institutions on multiple levels.
- Instructional Design Prepare to effectively and efficiently design learning environments in diverse organizational settings using a variety of media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tools & Techniques in Creativity
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Current Trends in Creativity & Innovation
- Education Policy: Concepts, Issues, and Applications
- American Educational Policy and U.S. Competitiveness
- Ethics in Educational Policy Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 1021 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Graduate degree GPAs will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation
International1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.