Students from the online Materials Science and Engineering MSc program offered at Arizona State University benefit from taking courses at the highly-ranked Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering. The required coursework covers four subjects: advanced thermodynamics, structure and mechanical properties; kinetics and phase transformations and materials physics. Electives allow students to tailor their program of study to their individual research interests.
Graduates have obtained challenging jobs with materials dependent high technology industries, universities, and government research laboratories. Many of them are now in high-level administrative and research positions. The Materials Science and Engineering program from Arizona State University offers excellent opportunities whether an individual is interested in further research or field work. It is an exciting time for those in the materials discipline.
Graduates with an ASU Online Master of Science in Materials Science and Engineering have career opportunities illustrated in the following list. Career examples include but are not limited to:
- Tech companies
- Research laboratories
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural and Mechanical Properties of Materials
- Concepts in Materials Science
- Phase Transformations, Kinetics and Diffusion in Solids
- Advanced Materials Characterization
- Electron Microscopy
- Quantum Mechanics: Atoms and Solids
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Physics Mechanical Engineering View 47 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of both the Graduate College and the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to the program if they have earned a bachelor's or master's degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in the last 60 hours of their first bachelor's degree program, or applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 (scale is 4.00 = "A") in an applicable master's degree program.
All applicants must submit:
- graduate admission application and application fee
- official transcripts from all prior institutions attended
- official GRE score
- personal statement
- resume or curriculum vitae
- three letters of recommendation
- proof of English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22888 USD per year during 12 months.
National22888 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22888 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State21576 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21576 USD per year during 12 months.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.