You seek out a business school that has strategic partnerships on four continents. You look for the opportunity to spend a week in Finland and Estonia exploring thriving markets firsthand. You are a Cougar, and the world is your boardroom.
The best MBA programs all deliver high-level management skills and strategies, but as someone who aspires to truly make your mark as a business leader, you want more. You want the perspective to make sure those skills and strategies translate across borders, oceans, and cultures.
The Washington State University online Master of Business Administration program can equip you with the tactics and theoretical knowledge used by today’s foremost business leaders and the cross-cultural fluency to use them in any setting. These days, all business is global business. As a Cougar MBA graduate, you can make global business your business.
With the WSU Carson College of Business online MBA curriculum, by the time you graduate, you can expect to be able to:
- Create an actionable and comprehensive business strategy that integrates multiple perspectives, business analytics, and advanced business theory and practice.
- Perform a top-down business analysis to identify significant business challenges, recommend attainable solutions, and develop an implementable plan of action.
- Apply executive leadership theory to improve performance, influence behavior and outcomes, recognize dysfunction, and recommend improvement plans.
- Identify and evaluate the short- and long-term ethical, global, and societal implications of doing business as an organization.
The WSU Carson College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Foundations in Marketing
- Foundations in Operations Management
- Foundations of Business Law
- Foundations in Finance
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 453 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application: All persons wishing to be considered for our MBA must have completed and signed graduate application
- Unofficial transcripts from each college or university attended are required prior to review
- Please submit a comprehensive resume or curriculum vitae (maximum of 2 pages)
- Please submit one letter of recommendation from a person intimately familiar with your professional experiences, preferably an immediate supervisor
- In no more than 500 words, demonstrate how your professional and academic experiences have prepared you for success as an MBA student
- The GMAT is required for admission
International52186 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26093 USD per semester and a duration of 22 months.
National25806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12903 USD per semester and a duration of 22 months.
In-State12052 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6026 USD per semester and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.