The Carson College of Business equips undergraduate and graduate students to lead enterprises successfully.
As an integral part of Washington’s research-oriented land-grant institution, the Carson College of Business aims to benefit the business and academic communities of Washington state, the region, and the world:
- By advancing knowledge through scholarly and applied research
- By developing globally competitive business leaders, educators and scholars
- By creating value through engagement with business and academic communities
- Further our national and international reputation for conducting quality research and training future scholars and educators
- Develop business leaders with a broad global perspective and the professional skills necessary to succeed in the global business environment
- Broaden our engagement with the academic and business communities of the state, region, and world
- Foster a climate of respect, cooperation, and excellence in all Carson College of Business activities
As an outgrowth of our vision, mission, and values, the strategic priorities of the Carson College of Business
- Research: We are committed to conducting quality research, publishing in our fields’ premiere journals, and preparing doctoral students for academic careers.
- Global outlook: We are committed to broadly developing an appreciation in our students for the cultural and social dimensions of the global business environment.
- Professional perspectives: We are committed to developing professional and responsible future business leaders.
- Innovation: We are committed to fostering innovative ideas and entrepreneurial thinking in our students and faculty.