The Online Social Work program curriculum provides students with courses that highlight the unique strengths of the traditional MSW program at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, and will prepare students broadly for advanced social work practice in a variety of settings.
The online MSW program curriculum additionally meets the base educational requirements for the LCSW credential in the State of Wisconsin.
- Advanced Practice and Leadership in Communities and Organizations
- Evaluation of Practice and Programs
- Social Issues and Policy Analysis
- Development of Family Over the Lifespan
- Trauma Counseling: Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology Public Policy View 132 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- Open only to those with Advanced Standing (a bachelor's degree in Social Work earned within 5 years of starting the MSW)
- An undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or better (including undergraduate course work from all colleges attended and each attempt of any repeated courses).
- Satisfactory completion of at least 21 semester credits in social and behavior science areas such as psychology, sociology, political science, economics, anthropology, or their equivalent.
- A baccalaureate degree, or its equivalent as determined by the UWM Center on International Education, from a regionally accredited institution, completed before the first term of enrollment in the Graduate School
- Proficiency in the English language
- Reasons Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable $75 application fee
International10125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10125 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.