As a student in the Educational Technology for Learning program at Indiana University Kokomo, you will consider how you can teach differently in today’s technology-enhanced environments.
You will develop new technology skill sets and be able to determine which technologies to apply in order to achieve your pedagogical goals.
- Technology coach or specialist
- Instructional coach
- Technology director
- Teacher with a specialty in technology integration
- Online curriculum developer
- Technology for Leadership and Professional Development
- Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Technology-Infused Curriculum
- Educational Psychology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We have a rolling admission here at IU Kokomo.
DisciplinesEducation Electronics & Embedded Technology Educational Research View 1308 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Transfer Students - Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Students - Official transcripts of a bachelor degree equivalent to the US four-year degree along with program-specific exam result (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- English Proficiency Document – (Choose One)
- Financial Document
- Copy of Passport (a copy of your current passport with picture I.D)
International8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National8100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 320 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.