The career-relevant Master of Legal Studies at Texas A&M University, emphasis in HR and Employment Law, built for non-lawyers who do not intend to practice law, aims to combine up-to-date legal education with the real-world skills you may need to unlock new opportunities in the industry.
A Master of Legal Studies degree from Texas A&M Law can give you a competitive edge over your peers in the human resource management field. Gain a unique perspective on HR and management related legal issues from one of the most prestigious schools in the nation.
The MLS is designed for non-lawyers seeking to enhance their career through legal education without intending to practice law.
Texas A&M’s cutting-edge curriculum is designed to help you build expertise and navigate various laws and regulations that impact the evolving field of HR and employment law.
- Employment Law
- Duties, Obligations, and Workplace Rights
- Employment Discrimination
- Modern Topics in Human Resources
- Erisa and Employee Benefits
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Business Law Legal Studies View 110 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed application for admission
- Application fee
- A descriptive resume
- A statement of interest (1-2 pages, typed and double-spaced)
- A statement explaining any affirmative answer to questions in the Academic and Personal Conduct section
- Two Letters of Recommendation. You are strongly encouraged to submit references from current or former professors and past or present supervisors. Personal references should be avoided.
- Official academic transcripts
International13530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13530 USD per year during 12 months.
National13530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13530 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.