Gain a deeper understanding of branding, advertising, communications and consumer behavior while learning how to make impactful decisions and implement branding strategies for all types of organizations in this Online Master of Business Administration in Marketing program from University of North Carolina Wilmington.
What you'll study
Specialized electives encourage you to think critically and conceptually to build and maintain successful, relevant brands. You have the opportunity to choose which marketing areas to focus on, honing the skills that meet your career goals. Become fluent in digital marketing analytics—an in-demand field—to detect patterns that lead to a deeper understanding of customers and their needs.
Broaden your horizons with a course on global marketing to learn key concepts and techniques of strategic international branding. Or you can dive into “customer delight”—research pioneered at UNCW—to become familiar with the latest findings and theoretical developments in the area of customer service.
In this 100% online, AACSB-accredited MBA in marketing program, you will also deepen your core business knowledge in operational areas such as business law, accounting, information analysis, business analysis, operations management, economics, corporate finance and strategic management. With flexible, accelerated 7-week courses and no prerequisites or foundation courses required, you can complete your MBA in as few as 12 months.
- Business Law
- Information Analysis and Management
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Customer Delight and the Service Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 662 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the United States or its equivalent at a foreign institution by the first official day of classes for the semester of application.
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or an equivalent GRE, which is waived if you have:Five or more years of managerial work experience
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Completed an advanced degree (graduate level or above) involving some quantitative coursework
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities are required.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
International45771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45771 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National45771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45771 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State18113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18113 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.