At Forensic Science - Chemistry from University of Central Oklahoma students will apply the scientific method to forensic science problems, critically review and interpret forensic science literature, develop well-reasoned, scientifically sound hypotheses, design experiments to test hypotheses, statistically analyze and interpret data, and communicate forensic science information clearly, concisely, logically and accurately to the general public both orally and in writing.
- Forensic Toxicologist
- Forensic Chemist
- Forensic Science Analysis & Lab
- Forensic Toxicology & Lab
- Forensic Molecular Biology & Lab
- Advanced Crime Scene Techniques
- Forensic Chemistry & Lab
- Forensic Microscopy & Lab
- Forensic Pharmacology
- Expert Witness
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Forensic Science Biochemistry View 613 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- Completed UCO Graduate Application;
- Official paper copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. The bachelor's degree must be from an accredited institution.
- Transcripts must show a minimum 3.0 overall undergraduate GPA and completion of nine undergraduate hours and other prerequisites (if any), as determined by the graduate program adviser: FRSC 3043 Crime Scene Processing; STAT 2103 Introduction to Statistics for the Sciences; and FRSC 2503 Introduction to Forensic Science.
- A GRE score with a preferred minimum 50th percentile ranking (quantitative and verbal sections) or 2+ years of professional experience in Forensic Science or similar field,
- A 1-page description of an area of interest in forensic science research.
International15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 417 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 417 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State11016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.