The Conditional Licensure Certificate for Elementary Teaching program at University of Nevada, Las Vegas is suitable for students with no prior elementary background. The certificate provides candidates with meeting conditional licensure course requirements so that they may eligible for hire in Nevada. Please note that in order to be eligible for hire in Nevada, candidates must also meet testing and other requirements beyond this coursework.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
- Explain the strength and weakness of different teaching strategies and their research bases.
- Recognize the relationship among teaching strategies, needs of individual students and assessment of student learning.
- Recognize the influences of teachers’ beliefs on their decisions about teaching strategies.
- Discuss history, perspectives, process, components of curriculum development, and research bases for curriculum development.
- Observe, reflect, and analyze different teaching strategies in action and choose proper teaching strategies for particular teaching goals and objectives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classroom Management Elementary Education
- Elementary Teacher Development Seminar
- Children's Literature Elementary School Curriculum
- Literacy Instruction
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3571 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An application and official transcripts of all college level work with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Two letters of recommendation concerning the student's potential for succeeding in the graduate program.
- A set of official transcripts.
- The results of the Graduate Record Examination current to within five years should be sent directly to the department. The preferred minimum score requirement is 297. The GRE requirement is waived for students participating in the Integrated BS-MS subplan.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.