Medical physicists are typically employed in:
- Imaging centers
- Radiation oncology centers
- University medical centers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Radiation Detection
- Radiation Interactions and Transport
- Radiation Dosimetry
- Advanced Radiation Biology
- Medical Imaging Physics
- Radiation Therapy Physics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine Medical Imaging View 36 other Masters in Medical Imaging in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Nevada, Las Vegas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a terminal degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) in physics or a closely related field,
- Have an overall GPA of 3.00 in graduate work,
- Receive a composite score of 310 or higher on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE),
- Successfully complete an anatomy and physiology course. Applicants not meeting the anatomy and physiology requirement may still be admitted to the program, however, this prerequisite deficiency must be completed during either the first or second semester of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 12 months.
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.