The K-8 Mathematics and Science Education MEd program from University of Central Florida requires a minimum of 36 credit hours beyond the bachelor's degree, including 15 credit hours of core courses, 15 credit hours of specialization content pedagogical courses, and six credit hours of thesis work or the nonthesis option, which focuses on either completing and submitting findings of a research project to a refereed journal or developing a portfolio in preparation for National Board Certification for Teachers.
- Research in Mathematics and Science Education
- Space and Physical Science for Educators
- Environmental Education for Educators
- Seminar in Teaching Mathematics
- Current Methods in Elementary School Mathematics
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics View 918 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Upload your current resume to your application after submitting your application
- Official, competitive GMAT score taken within the last five years
- The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is required of all applicants whose native language is not English and who do not have a degree from a U.S. institution or English instruction institution
International42984 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42984 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1194 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State13284 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 369 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.