You’ll also learn the communication skills necessary to share actionable knowledge with colleagues across disciplines and at every level of an organization.
Why a Master’s in Marketing Analytics at Clark University
- Earn your graduate degree in marketing analytics from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” achieved repeated recognition from U.S. News & World Report, and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
- Join a close-knit learning community representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
- Work in a highly collaborative learning environment with talented peers and scholar-practitioner faculty who share with you their deep leadership experience.
- Pursue your marketing analytics degree on your terms with options for part-time or full-time on campus study, with some courses being offered online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Business Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Admission is now on a rolling basis, and application requirements have been adjusted.
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 302 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for details)
- All academic transcripts (refer to additional information below for details)
- English Language Requirements — International applicants only (refer to additional information below for details)
- Test scores and other program-specific requirements
International52250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52250 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National52250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52250 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.