Whether you are hoping to build a solid foundation for a career pivot into marketing or you’re ready to position yourself on a trajectory toward upper management and the c-suite, the Online Master’s in Marketing offers everything you need to know to thrive in today’s rapidly evolving digital world.
What Is a Renaissance Marketer?
- The Marketing (Online) program at College of William & Mary has been designed to create a new type of marketing leader through the cultivation of what are often considered disparate skills sets across the analytic, strategic and creative sides of marketing.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Renaissance Marketer
- Analytics for Evaluation and Situation Analysis
- Analytics for Planning and Optimization
- Product Management and New Product Development Strategies
- Market-Driven Innovation Strategy and Management
- Modern Integrated Marketing Courses
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 126 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Two letters of reference.
- One personal essay.
- Request Official Transcripts.
- Pay Application Fee: $100 (or request a waiver).
- Schedule a Personal Admission Interview.
International29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1125 USD per credit during 15 months.
National29700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1125 USD per credit during 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.