It takes a true revolutionary to lead effectively in today’s organizations. The complex, global problems that define contemporary business resist conventional solutions, and only the most flexibly minded and resourceful professionals can approach them in a way that prepares their team for success.
Start Your Revolution With Design Thinking
- By choosing the Online MBA at College of William & Mary, you are opting to pursue an essential element of revolutionary leadership: design thinking.
- Design thinking is a method of tackling problems that does not presume a solution. It replaces a linear mindset that prioritizes completion over innovation with an iterative approach aimed at constant refinement and open to unexpected discoveries.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Renaissance Manager
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Analytics
- Global Managerial Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Our Online MBA, Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA), Online Master’s in Marketing (MSM), and Online Master of Science in Finance (MSF) programs accept applicants from a wide range of academic fields and professional disciplines, but all are required to have:
- A minimum of two years professional working experience
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university
International31850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
National31850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.