Law And Political Science from Loyola University Chicago offers students specialized training appropriate for careers in the public sector or for law practices involving administrative agencies or processes, by combining the study of law with an exploration of the political context within which domestic and international legal systems operate
CareersOur students pursue careers in politics, government, international affairs, law, the non-profit world, journalism, business, education, social services, and other professions, as well as for further graduate (PhD) study at professional schools and institutions of higher learning, both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Advanced methodological training
- Advanced language training/proficiency in a language other than English
- Advanced research skills
- International, cross-cultural experience
- Professional development and experience
- Networking opportunities
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Master of Laws (LLM) Political Science View 363 other Masters in Political Science in United States
- Undergraduate academic record, both overall and in political science
- Graduate Record Examination scores preferred but not required (may be requested by admissions committee as needed)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose, not to exceed two double-spaced pages, describing academic interests and professional goals
- A Completed Application Form
- Language Test Requirement
- Transcript Evaluation
International30990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 48 months.
National30990 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.