About the Program
One of the strengths of the Legal and Forensic Psychology program of the University of California, Irvine (UCI) is its promotion of interdisciplinary learning. Students will be immersed in an interdisciplinary field devoted to advancing scholarship, testing theories, and engaging in public service relevant to individual-level participation and experiences in legal contexts. Degree recipients will enjoy a wide range of career opportunities in academic settings, research and policy institutes, government agencies, and a variety of public and private sector organizations and agencies.
- Quantitative Methods
- Psychology & Law
- Forensic Assessment
- Legal Reasoning
- Children and the Law
- Violence and Psychopathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science Legal Studies View 48 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- Undergraduate preparation for admission entails a B.A. or B.S. degree from a fully accredited academic institution
- A Minimum overall grade point average of 3.0 in undergraduate academic course work;
- Three confidential letters of recommendation;
- A Statement of Purpose (describing the applicant’s goals in seeking the Master’s degree and academic/research background and interests);
- A Personal History Statement (describing the applicant's personal background. Only required for U.S. citizens and legal permanent U.S. residents)
- A resume or CV (noting relevant work/academic experiences).
International33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 24 months.
National33619 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33619 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18517 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.