The Master’s in Marketing Analytics and Insights at Pennsylvania State University empowers today’s marketer by helping them embrace technology and analytics tools to maximize their organization’s marketing investment.
Instead of drowning in complex and disparate marketing data, you will learn to integrate, visualize, and leverage data to generate meaningful insights in the areas of digital marketing communications, customer experience and lifecycle, and brand management. You can apply this knowledge to:
- design and implement results-oriented digital marketing campaigns
- maximize campaign effectiveness by determining ideal contact frequency and timing
- demonstrate marketing ROI beyond intermediate marketing metrics
- measure social media influence and its impact on your brand
- calculate brand valuation and effectively communicate it to stakeholders
- assess ecommerce trends and customer preferences
- determine customer lifetime value to improve customer selection and optimal marketing research allocation
- Breadth of Program. The master’s degree program is comprehensive, covering a wide range of analytics-related topics, including digital marketing analytics, customer analytics, and brand analytics. You’ll be better prepared to tackle a wide range of marketing challenges.
- Two Credentials, One Path. Four of the ten courses in the master’s degree satisfy the requirements for earning the Graduate Certificate in Marketing Analytics. Our integrative curriculum allows you to earn an additional credential while pursuing graduate studies. A separate application is required.
- Experiential Learning. The program delivers core business knowledge through high-impact experiential learning and team-based projects focused on real-world data sets and business cases.
- World Class Faculty. You will take classes from accomplished Smeal faculty—experts who research and understand best practices in the fields of marketing management, marketing analytics, and business ethics. Our professors are respected experts in their fields, renowned for their cutting-edge research and passion for teaching.
- Ethical Leadership
- Marketing in a Global Environment
- Marketing Analytics
- Driving Business Success with Marketing Analytics
- Evaluating Marketing Communications in the Digital World
- Data-Driven Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Analytics for Brand Management and Customer Experience
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Digital Marketing View 89 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, an applicant must hold either (1) a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or (2) a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, regardless of the number of credits or semesters completed.
- GPA and Test Scores — Baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 minimum undergraduate GPA (or equivalent).
- English Proficiency
- References (2)
- Statement of Purpose — Describe how your professional experience and goals align with the Master’s in Marketing Analytics and Insights. Please do not exceed 500 words.
- Vita or Résumé
International31380 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1046 USD per credit during 11 months.
National31380 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1046 USD per credit during 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.